Thursday, January 15, 2015

Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Chantilly Cream Cheese Cream


Some people have asked me what recipe I use for chocolate cake or cupcakes. Truth: I actually LOVE the taste of chocolate box cake over the chocolate cakes I've tried over the years whether I made them or purchased them at restaurants or bakeries. I found this amazing chocolate cake recipe that tastes like moist box cake and I have been using it ever since. I hope you like it! (Usually when I find recipes, I adapt them, but this is perfect as is)!


http://addapinch.com/cooking/the-best-chocolate-cake-recipe-ever/

For the Caramel Chantilly Cream Cheese Cream as seen in my YouTube video:

-2 cups of heavy whipping cream
-1 package of cream cheese
-2 tsp of caramel or caramel extract
-2 tbs of sugar

*With a whisk attachment, mix on low speed the whipping cream until you begin getting peaks
*Add the cream cheese, sugar, and caramel and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form


For standard vanilla buttercream:

-1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
-2 cups of confectioner's sugar
-1 tsp of flavoring extract
-1 tbs of milk (more if you need a softer consistency)

Mix butter and sugar on low speed so sugar doesn't fly everywhere! When it starts to mix well, speed up to medium and add the remaining ingredients
until well incorporated

No comments:

Post a Comment