Wednesday, July 16, 2014


Chocolate Cheesecake/Brownie Base - Easy and delicious!




I love cheesecake but not so much a fan of the graham cracker or cookie base. Also, I've never tried a no bake cheesecake using gelatin so I thought I'd give it a go.


For this cheesecake, I just used a brownie mix to create the brownie base (I put it in an 8inch springform pan).


After baking, I put it in the freezer to cool while I made the cheesecake filling. I found the recipe for chocolate no-bake cheesecake here and just made the filling portion of it.

https://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/28806/easy-elegant-no-bake-cheesecake/detail.aspx



For the coffee buttercream topping, mix all these together in a mixer with the paddle attachment:

*1 stick of butter
*1 tsp of coffee flavoring (extract or coffee itself)
*2 cups of confectioners sugar
*1 tbs milk

No comments:

Post a Comment